Welcome!

Welcome to Yale Enforcement Services Blog. Please take a moment to register by entering your email address in the 'Subscribe via email' box below. You will then receive an email anytime this blog is updated. Please send articles of interest and comments to: Editor@YaleEnforcement.com



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Region 4 Promotions

I want to congratulate all who have received rank increases this quarter in Region 4.  The number of officers receiving Senior Officer and Corporal is a reflection on each of the site and area supervisors that insure that officers meet all requirements, and a strong show of retention of good officers.  Thanks and congratulations to all;


Bertalozzi, Anthony
Senior
Doan, Dana
Senior
Dudley, Ivan
Senior
Dumas, Jimmie
Senior
Ferretti, Gregory
Senior
Grant, Linda
Senior
Harrell, Angel
Senior
Lafferty, Joshua
Senior
Milligan, Tommy
Senior
Powell, Thomas
Senior
Wayne, William
Senior
Weller, Bridgette
Senior
Wilcoxsin, Antonio
Senior
Baldwin, Cynthia
Level I
Benton, Patricia
Level I
Brown, Dwayne
Level I
Corbett, Inez
Level I
Davis, Carl
Level I
Davis, Justin
Level I
Gouchenour, Brandon
Level I
Haynes, James
Level I
Hill, David
Level I
Johnson, Marcus
Level I
Mack, Gabriella
Level I
Wilkinson, Nicholas
Level I
Barnes, Valencia
Corporal
Benton, Helen
Corporal
Elliot, Bryan
Corporal
Jones, Michael
Corporal
VonSchoppe, Alan
Corporal
Workman, Jack
Corporal


Tommy Vickers
Director of Operations - Region 4

No comments:

Post a Comment